We are Ffostrasol Arms of Taran Ffostrasol Arms, Ffostrasol, Llandysul, Dyfed, SA44 4SY. The owners are Ffostrasol Arms Ltd & Directors. You can contact us by calling 01239 851 348. Our website address is: https://ffostrasolarms.co.uk.
We take your data protection very seriously and only gather the information we need to give you the best possible service, as well as the best experience on our website. We DO NOT give any data to third parties for marketing purposes. We do not sell data. We do not share data unless compelled to do so by law.
The company follows the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU which came into law May 2018.
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Limited purpose: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way not compatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: the collection of personal data will be limited and data collected must be relevant to accomplish a specific purpose.
- Accuracy: personal data stored and managed will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Storage limitation: personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which such personal data is processed.
- Confidentiality and integrity: personal data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
What personal data we collect
We collect the personal information you give us when you complete our online contact form. This includes name, email address, phone number & your query. We collect this information to enable us to contact you to respond to your query. The lawful basis for processing this data is ‘consent’: You have given us clear consent for you to process your personal data for the specific purpose of submitting a query via our website form.
Should you contact us by phone or other contact method, with an enquiry, the same lawful basis of ‘consent’ applies. You have given us clear consent for you to process your personal data for the specific purpose of responding to your query.
If you contact us by phone or email or alternative contact method, to make a booking, we collect the personal data needed in order to make your booking and give you the best service possible. The same lawful basis of ‘consent’ applies. You have given us clear consent for you to process your personal data for the specific purpose of making your booking.
We also use the lawful basis or ‘legitimate interest’. We collect your data in order for us to supply you with information or services you have requested.
What technical data we collect and why we collect it
In order to keep our website well optimised for users, we collect technical data. This may include third party plugins collecting technical data in order to keep their services running optimally. We use Google Analytics in order to optimise user experience on our website. This can include technical data such as the pages you visit, time spend on each page, your general location, browser, etc. Google has its own GDPR information which you can view on Google's website. Our Google Analytics data is stored (on Google Analytics) indefinitely. You can choose not to be tracked by changing your browser settings, for example, going ‘incognito’ or ‘private’, or amending your Cookie settings. Please see the Cookies section below for information about Cookies.
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right to withdraw consent
To summarise, you can contact us to see what personal data we store about you and how we use it and store it. You can request for any of your details to be changed or removed. If you would like to implement any of the rights above, please contact us. You can read more about your rights in detail here.
You can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our website is SSL secure (https).
You can contact us by calling 01239 851 348 or by using the contact form on our website at contact-us.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Should we ever be made aware of a data breach, we will inform all affected customers. We will also inform the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office) within the specified 72 hours, if it is likely that there will be a risk to people’s rights and freedoms, for example, if personal data has been stolen or passed on to an unauthorised party.